This content is open source. Please help improve it.
At this stage; below are the questions which I have compiled by learning from web and books that can help me in asking better questions?
- Why is this idea true?
- Do I really believe it?
- Could I convince someone else that it is true?
- Why didn’t the author use a different argument?
- Do I have a better argument or method of explaining the idea?
- Why didn’t the author explain it the way that I understand it?
- Is my way wrong?
- Do I really get the idea?
- Am I missing some subtlety?
- Did this author miss a subtlety?
- If I can’t understand the point, perhaps I can understand a similar but simpler idea?
- Which simpler idea?
- Is it really necessary to understand this idea?
- Can I accept this point without understanding the details of why it is true?
- Will my understanding of the whole story suffer from not understanding why the point is true?